Sunday 7 March 2010

Miss Ash!!

I miss you....
When I wake up from the alarm ring,
When I look at your picture on the wall,
When the evening breeze brushes my hair,
When a bad dream wakes me up in despair...
I miss you.
Every time the phone beeps,
Every time at the dining table,
Every time when I spray perfume'
Every time when I'm in the bedroom...
I miss you.
I miss you with each rising sun,
I miss all the fights and the fun,
I miss you every pity, every plight,
I miss you when the sun goes down and I miss you throughout light!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love it..beautifully written. keep it up!

Vidhi said...

Take heart my dear in the fact that you have got someone to miss! And till your man comes back, let the word flow, you will smile over them later! Keep writing :)

Unknown said...

lovely di...totaly fab...keep it coming...

Anu said...

awesome... simple and genuine

T J said...

Aww love it ...and feel the same for my husband...ur poem echoes the love of a love lorn wife separated from her husband (due to circumstances) very well....