Sunday 29 April 2007

Morning blues

Mornings fail to amuse me anymore, they just exist...
As I woke up without the irritating mobile alarm on my pillow a thought dented my upper half of the body...from a pounding headache to the corners of eyes which were wet and a mouth that was spechless the thought reached the little blue ticking clock that beats under constantly itching skin...and it pinned most here...

He said he would wake me up, he can't...
He said he would tell me everything, he didn't...
He said he would stay forever, he wouldn't!
----------xxxxxxxxxx-------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx----------------xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Pavitra said...

Beautifully written.
...A lot of things are said and left undone...
You tried...
Stay strong...like you are.

Sh'shank said...

Ah!
lethal.
I dont care anymore...

D said...

Hey....I can relate to every bit of it...but you know what, life is all about waking up and saying -"This thought will pass first lets fuck the world today"....all the best and nice read.

~P~ said...

prude: u r way stronger i think...thnx fr d compliment though!

pricky: lethal, ha...i m still alive n i bet still r u! i don't care either. ;)

d: I will, I will, thnx!