Wednesday 2 May 2007

Thoughts whiz by

Got up early morning today...had a class to catch...mornings have always had me thinking...refer to last post. Dadaji's (grandpa in hindi) face floats right infront of eyes...He used to wake me up early mornings during exams for tea.....I never liked it then and it always failed to wake me up from my dreams.....ahhh....WONDEROWRLD...Today, I made myself a cuppa coffee...to stay awake in the class...Habits die hard!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts whiz past...
I wasn't so...I am today...
I sit up with footsteps,
Words are long,
shoulders cripple me...
And so I stand, as I am!

4 comments:

Pavitra said...

I love the way you end positive...hang in there..everything'll fall into place, it always does.

Sh'shank said...

Morning is all where it all starts...
dont need much to get me started in mornings...
My heaven is with a day with a perspective of night...

~P~ said...

aka prude: positivity yeilds freedom!!

aka pricky: nights hold perspectives and mornings the dreams for the day...

D said...

Habits die hard....stay awake...it helps.