Sunday 24 October 2010

I am gory!

I was introduced to a new ME today.

Trying to express my feelings and thoughts in the best possible way but it is turning out to be quite a task today. There's a devil hidden inside each one is what I had heard in the past. Today I realized I have one inside me definitely!

Early morning whilst in the mill of daily routine, I reversed the car. Next thing noticeable was the young puppy's face, blood rushed out its nose and it was breathing heavy, almost snorting in the young lad's hands. It suddenly turned a new born baby curled up in the boy's hands and looked at me with painful, questioning eyes, ones that were hardly open...I looked away, almost on the verge of crying. Instructed the little boy to feed it or give it some water, "In case it's dead bury it properly under the mud and be careful of its mother being around" I told him. Then reversed the car again and drove off.

It would have been easier to deal with the situation had I stopped and took care of the little pup but I didn't, it's been killing me since then. The tears aren't stopping but if only they could heal. Sad but true, I have my hands coloured RED...

Sorry yet irreversible action that can have a lasting effect? Isn't it?

Prayers for the little pup with the hope that it is alive when I reach home in the evening today.

1 comment:

Pavitra said...

Ouch...

That's bound to bring one helluva guilt trip! Anyway we all do things we regret...